29th June 2020
Food & drink quiz
How many questions can you correctly guess the answer to in our fun food and drink quiz? Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. How many litres of wine are in a standard magnum bottle?
2. What type of nuts would you find in pesto?
a. Pine nuts
c. Cashew nuts
3. How many cups of tea are drunk in the UK on average every day?
a. 145 million
b. 155 million
c. 165 million
4. What is the Japanese spirit sake made from?
a. Bamboo shoots
5. From which country do Granny Smith apples originate?
6. What percentage of all oranges grown are used to produce orange juice?
b. 75 %
7. What is tofu made from?
a. Bean curd
8. From which country does the Mojito cocktail originate?
9. What are Pontefract cakes made from?
10. In which country might you be offered a drink of Ouzo?
Answers: a, a, c, b, a, c, a, c, c, b